Charismatic rancher Phil Burbank inspires fear and awe in those around him. When his brother brings home a new wife and her son, Phil torments them until he finds himself exposed to the possibility of love.
Stand up Comedy Transcripts
- NORM MACDONALD: ONE NIGHT STAND (1991) – Full Transcript
- “EXPENDABLE” BY PHILIP K. DICK
- The Suicide Squad (2021) – Transcript
- Norm Macdonald: Hitler’s Dog, Gossip & Trickery (2017) – Transcript
- BILL MAHER… BUT I’M NOT WRONG (2010) – Full Transcript
- John Mulaney: Kid Gorgeous At Radio City (2018) – Transcript
Can the sentiment of Stanley Kubrick’s Full Metal Jacket be anything but mere attitude—death-enthralled chic?
Kubrick has, in one big jump, discovered new possibilities for the screen image. He took on a large challenge, and has met it commendably.
Lloyd was hand-picked by Alfred Hitchcock to play the title character and villain in 1942’s “Saboteur,” and it was his character who tumbled to his death from the top of the Statue of Liberty in the pic’s iconic conclusion.
A candid conversation with the ballsy author of “The female Eunuch”